The Washington Student Cycling League is a holistic mountain bike program for students grade 6-12. We are a non-profit organization that partners with schools and community organizations to provide inclusive cycling opportunities to all students across the state.
Our mission is to promote youth development, confidence, leadership, health and public stewardship through mountain biking and positive outdoor experience and to create a foundation for lifelong cycling enjoyment.
Cycling teaches all of us that goal-setting, persistence and tackling one mile at a time can lead to unimaginable achievements.
Education • Leadership • Mentorship • Stewardship
Skills • Practice • Trail Exploration
Competition • Individual Fitness Goal Achievement
A lifelong passion of cycling
The 2019 Season Starts In:
2019 SPRING LEAGUE
Registration open for teams and coaches
January 1 – June 15
Spring League Program
Registration open for student-riders
MTB 100: Introduction to Effective Coaching & Leading Rides Course
Bainbridge Island, WA
Wilderness First Aid for Mountain Bikers
Stay tuned for more important information and dates. To get these updates periodically through email, please subscribe to our mailing list here: http://washingtonleague.org/mailing-list/.
April 14: TBD
May 5: TBD
May 19: TBD
June 2: TBD
Updates & New Information
New Teams for 2019
1. Tahoma High School Composite: Tahoma School District
1. Key Pen Composite: Gig Harbor Area
2. Tahoma Middle School Composite: Tahoma School District
For a complete list of teams, visit: https://washingtonleague.org/teams/
- Calling all Snohomish & Lake Steven School District riders, parents, …
- Calling all Spokane area riders, parents, and coaches!! If you …
- League: Welcome to this new position! We’re excited to …
- Passing Etiquette I wanted to touch on the proper way …
- WSCL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS! FSA is honored to continue supporting the …