The Washington Student Cycling League is a holistic mountain bike program for students grade 6-12. We are a non-profit organization that partners with schools and community organizations to provide inclusive cycling opportunities to all students across the state.
Our mission is to promote youth development, confidence, leadership, health and public stewardship through mountain biking and positive outdoor experience and to create a foundation for lifelong cycling enjoyment.
Cycling teaches all of us that goal-setting, persistence and tackling one mile at a time can lead to unimaginable achievements.
Education • Leadership • Mentorship • Stewardship
Skills • Practice • Trail Exploration
Competition • Individual Fitness Goal Achievement
A lifelong passion of cycling
The 2019 Season Starts In:
2019 SPRING LEAGUE
September 1 – December 31
Pre-Season (not all teams participate)
Teams must apply and be approved for Pre-Season activities.
January 1 – June 15
Spring League Program
Stay tuned for more important information and dates. To get these updates periodically through email, please subscribe to our mailing list here: http://washingtonleague.org/mailing-list/.
April 22: 360 Park – Gig Harbor, WA
May 6: Joint Base Lewis McChord – JBLM, WA
May 20: Downtown Roslyn – Roslyn, WA
June 3: Squilchuck State Park – Wenatchee, WA (State Championship)
Updates & New Information
2018 Series Team Series Overall Standings
1. Inland NW Composite, 1940 points
2. Wenatchee Valley Composite, 1899 points
3. Bainbridge Island, 1747 points
2. Inland NW Composite, 1866 points
2. Wenatchee Valley Composite, 1862 points
3. Lake Washington Composite, 1861 points
- Passing Etiquette I wanted to touch on the proper way …
- WSCL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS! FSA is honored to continue supporting the …
- Eating to race your best With the League season is …
- MEET THE NORTHSHORE HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL COMPOSITE TEAM …
- It’s GO time! Coach Kristi here. I am thrilled …